The UFAA was founded in response to:
• Banning of residual income streams
• LIF Review
• Government response to the Haynes Royal Commission
Within a few months of formation the UFAA had:
• over 6,000 registered Advisers
• a total of 11,000 Advisers on the mailing list
• met with various Government representatives
• broadcast our message in Industry based magazines
• highlighted the need for action in our industry
• called out the hypocrisy of the FASEA CEO
• co-ordinated thousands of letters and emails to Local Members
We rely on financial contributions made by supporters to fund our operations.
It is this type of support that will ensure the UFAA can continue to operate.
The UFAA is advisers working for advisers. Our Management Team is made up of individuals who have volunteered their time and knowledge to represent the interests of their fellow colleagues.
Any donation, large or small, makes a difference and all donations over $2.00 are tax-deductible.